Hi guys ! Hello and hello again . Haha . Just straight to the point lah okay . Today is an interview session for Institut Jantung Negara (IJN) and I had already prepare everything before the interview started . So , I went out from my house at around 6.45 am with my father as the time wrote in the letter for the interview is 9 am . So I don't want to be late !
Beside that , I also have make a new friends okay . Which is Fatin and Anas . Actually before the interview session started just now , i was so worried and nervous . Habis berpeluh-peluh tangan aku with Hiperdrasis . Thinking of how to speak English better and confident :) . But everything seems perfect .
And guess what , the interview was fluently in English ! Haha but sometimes got kantoi jugak lah sikit-sikit . HAHA al-maklumlah manusia tak semuanya sempurna right ? Apa-apa pun aku sangat-sangat berharap dengan resultnya . And hope dreams will come true .
Thanks to ALLAH S.W.T for giving me this chance . And also thanks to my dad , mum and family . ILOVEYOU <3
Sincerely ♥ ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment