Sunday, 1 May 2011

Sorry for this ♥

Hey blogger -_-
To the guy that are always be there and listening to my problems .
Share all the joys and tears with me .
Even just a few months our friendship , but it's seems i've known u for a long time ago .
I know it was not good for a girl and a boy to stay as a friends everlasting .
Because another feelings towards us will appears .
I just want u to know that i've never ask u to love me .
I love to stay as a friends with u .
Because love will broke our friendship but friendship will never broke-up .
I appreciated your feelings towards me .
But i am sorry if i have to break your heart with this decision .
I want to stay with u as a friends .
I hope u'll respect my decision .
Believe me , my decision is for our own good friendship also .
My old scratch cause of brokenhearted is not truly cure .
U also know it right ?
I really need a lot of time to fix everything and built my strength back .
 I hope u are always loyal as a friend with me .
I need u as a good and great friend that i would ever had .
 Because losing a friends is the same hurt of losing someone that i love .
Sorry for saying this . -___-

dedicated to :Alfi** April*****
Sincerely ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment